Thank you for using out services! All legal information related to Advakif website, platform and services can be found on this page.
In case you have any questions, or require additional support, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone, or at: Saray Neighborhood Adnan Buyukdeniz Street
No: 9 / A-B 34768 Ümraniye / İstanbul.
If your inquiry requires a more detailed answer, it might take up to 7 working days for processing your request.
By using our website, platform or services, you are agreeing to the below terms and policies, so please read them carefully.
1. Enrollment in the Marketing Publisher Program You must submit a Publisher Program application to our website. You must accurately complete the application to become a Publisher (and provide us with future updates) and not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity or contact information. After we review your application, we will notify you of your acceptance or rejection to the Publisher Program. We may accept or reject your application at our sole discretion for any reason, and will be under no obligation to provide you with any justification of our decision.
2. Obligations of the Parties Subject to (i) our acceptance of you as a Publisher pursuant to section 1 above, and (ii) your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, AdVakif agrees as follows:
2.1. We will make available to you via the Publisher Program graphic and textual links to the Program Web Site, Coupons and/or other creative materials (collectively, the Links ) which you may, to the extent permissible by and always in compliance with the applicable laws, display on web sites or physical shops owned or controlled by you, in emails sent by you and clearly identified as coming from you and in online or offline advertisements (collectively, Media ). The Links will serve to identify you as a member of our Publisher Program and will establish a link from your Media to the Program Web Site.
2.2. We will pay Publisher a commission calculated based on a percentage to be agreed between you and us of the amounts actually received by us from Clients (less any chargebacks, bad debts, refunds, returns, credits, VAT or any similar tax, fees paid to any Client, and any deductions made by the Clients for any reason whatsoever. etc.) ( NetRevenues ) for each Qualified Action as further specified below (the Commission ). A Qualified Action occurs when an individual person accesses the Program Web Site via the Link, where (in the case of a hyperlink) the Link is the last link to the Program Web Site, as evidenced in AdVakif s or the Third Party s records, provided always that such individual person (i) is not a computer generated user, such as a robot, spider, computer script or other automated, artificial or fraudulent method to appear like an individual, real live person, (ii) is not using pre-populated fields, (iii) completes all of the information required for such action and (iv) is not later determined by AdVakif to be fraudulent, incomplete, unqualified or a duplicate. Any Qualified Action shall be solely determined based on our records.
2.3. We will pay you any Commissions on a monthly basis, with respect to the Net Revenues collected during the preceding month provided that your account is at that time not less than $100. Accounts with a balance of less than $100 will roll over to the next month, and will continue to roll over monthly until the balance of $100 is reached. We reserve the right to charge back to your account any Commissions previously paid in consideration for Qualified Actions that are later determined to have not met the requirements to be a Qualified Action in accordance with section 2.2 above. 2.4 Your right to and AdVakif obligation to pay Commissions are subject to and conditional upon Clients paying such funds constituting the Net Revenues to AdVakif, and therefore, you agree that AdVakif shall only be liable to you for Commissions to the extent that AdVakif has actually received such Net Revenues from the Clients. You hereby release AdVakif from any claim for Commissions if AdVakif has not received the Net Revenues from the Clients.
2.4. AdVakif shall automatically generate an invoice on behalf of the Publisher for all Commissions payable under this Agreement and shall remit payment to the Publisher based upon such invoice less any fee or rev share which will be retained by AdVakif. All tracking of Links and determinations of Qualified Actions and Commissions shall be made by AdVakif in its sole discretion. In the event that the Publisher objects in good faith any portion of an invoice and/or a discrepancy in respect of reported Qualified Actions is more than 10% of AdVakif statistics (an Objection ), the Publisher must submit that Objection to AdVakif in writing and in sufficient detail within fourteen (14) days of the date of the invoice. If the Publisher does not raise an Objection as set forth herein, then the Publisher shall be deemed to have irrevocably waived any claims based upon that invoice or the reported Qualified Actions.
2.5. If the Publisher has an outstanding balance due to AdVakif under this Agreement or any other agreement between the Publisher and AdVakif, whether or not related to the Publisher Program, the Publisher agrees that AdVakif may offset any such amounts due to AdVakif from amounts payable to the Publisher under this Agreement.
2.6. You also hereby undertake that you shall:
2.6.1. have sole responsibility for the development, operation, and maintenance of, and all content on or linked to, your Media
2.6.2. ensure that all materials posted on your Media or otherwise used in connection with the Publisher Program (i) are not illegal, (ii) do not infringe upon the intellectual property or personal rights of any third party and (iii) do not contain or link to any material which is harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, harassing, promotes violence, promotes discrimination (whether based on sex, religion, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability or age), promotes illegal activities contains profanity or otherwise contains materials that are in violation of or contrary to the applicable laws in the Turkey, including but not limited to the Electronic Media Regulation and the Turkey National Media Council (NMC). Or generally which AdVakif informs you that it considers objectionable (collectively, Objectionable Content).
2.6.3. not make any representations, warranties or other statements concerning AdVakif or Client or any of their respective products or services, except as expressly authorized herein
2.6.4. ensure that your Media does not copy or resemble the look and feel of the Program Web Site or any third party (including any Client) or create the impression that your Media is endorsed by AdVakif or Clients or a part of the Program Web Site, without prior written permission from us
2.6.5. comply with all (i) obligations, requirements and restrictions under this Agreement and (ii) all applicable laws, rules and regulations as they relate to your business, your Media or your use of the Links, including but not limited to the NMC Rules
2.6.6. comply with the terms, conditions, guidelines and policies of any third party services used by you in connection with the Publisher Program, including but not limited to, email providers, social networking services and ad networks
2.6.8. always prominently post and make available to end-users any terms and conditions in connection with the Offer set forth by AdVakif or Client, or as required by applicable laws regarding such Offers, including but not limited to the NMC Rules
2.6.9. ensure not to place AdVakif ads, materials or Links on any online auction platform (i.e. eBay, Amazon, etc).
2.7. The following additional program-specific terms shall apply to any promotional programs set forth below:
2.7.1. Advertising Campaigns. No Links can appear or be associated with or be positioned on chat rooms or bulletin boards unless otherwise agreed by AdVakif in writing. Any pop-ups/unders used for the Publisher Program shall be clearly identified as Publisher served in the title bar of the window and any client-side ad serving software used by the Publisher shall only have been installed on an end-user s computer if the function of the software is clearly disclosed to end-users prior to installation, the installation is pursuant to an affirmatively accepted and plain-English and Turkey end user license agreement and the software be easily removed according to generally accepted methods
2.7.2. Publisher Network Campaigns. For all Publishers that maintain their own publisher networks, the Publisher agrees to promptly, but in any case, within no later than 30 days, place the Links in its Publisher network (the Network ) for access and use by all of those publishers in the Publisher s Network (each a Third Party Publisher ). The Publisher agrees that it will expressly forbid any Third Party Publisher to modify the Links in any way. The Publisher agrees to maintain its Network according to the highest industry standards and in compliance with the applicable laws, including but not limited to the NMC Rules. The Publisher shall not permit any party to be a Third Party Publisher whose web site or business model involves content containing Objectionable All Third Party Publishers must be in good standing with the Publisher. The Publisher must require and confirm that all Third Party Publishers to affirmatively accept, through verifiable means, this Agreement prior to obtaining access to the Links. The Publisher shall promptly terminate any Third Party Publisher who publishes any Objectionable Content and/or takes, or could reasonably be expected to take, any action that violates any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In the event that either party suspects any wrongdoing by a Third Party Publisher with respect to the Links, the Publisher shall promptly disclose to AdVakif the identity and contact information for such Third Party Publisher. The Publisher shall promptly remove any Third Party Publisher from the Publisher Program and terminate their access to future Offers of AdVakif in the Network upon written notice from AdVakif. The Publisher acknowledges and agrees that the acceptance of the Third Party Publisher of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not in any way reduce the responsibility of the Publisher for any and all actions of the Third Party Publisher, and the Publisher shall remain jointly and severally liable for all acts or omissions of any Third Party Publisher.
2.8. We may offer you, from time to time, a referral fee in connection with other Publishers you refer to our Publisher Program ( Referral Fee ). We will typically identify a Publisher as having been referred by another Publisher based on the use of a Link we provide for the purposes of the referral and provided such Publisher was not engaged with us before such referral. You shall not (i) request that persons who independently desire to join the Publisher Program register through your Link or (ii) sign up Publishers who are not natural persons or participate in any way in a scheme to refer or have Publishers who are computer-generated users (such as a robot, spider, computer script or other automated, artificial, or fraudulent method to appear like a natural person). We set the Referral Fee in our sole discretion and reserve the right to change the Referral Fee amount or percentage in our sole discretion from time to time or cancel the program at any time. Payment of the Referral Fee shall be subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and shall be made in accordance with the terms and conditions in this Agreement with respect to payments, including, without limitation, Sections 2.3, 2.4, and 2.5. We make no warranty or commitment regarding the Referral Fees you may earn in connection with the Publisher you referred to the Publisher Program.
3.Confidentiality Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement or with the consent of AdVakif, you agree that all information, including, without limitation, the terms of this Agreement, business and financial information, customer and vendor lists, and pricing and sales information, concerning our website, us or any of our Publishers provided by or on behalf of any of them shall remain strictly confidential and secret and shall not be utilized, directly or indirectly, by you for any purpose other than your participation in the Publisher Program, except and solely to the extent that any such information is generally known or available to the public through a source other than you. The Publisher shall not use any information obtained from the Publisher Program to develop, enhance or operate a service that competes with the Publisher Program, or assist another party to do the same.
4. Limited License & Intellectual Property We grant you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable right to use the Links and to access our website through the Links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, for the sole purpose of identifying your Media as a participant in the Publisher Program and assisting in increasing sales through the Program Web Site. You may not alter, modify, manipulate or create derivative works of the Links or any AdVakif graphics, creative, copy or other materials owned by, or licensed to, AdVakif in any way. You are only entitled to use the Links to the extent that you are a member in good standing of the Publisher Program. We may revoke your license anytime by giving you written notice. Except as expressly stated herein, nothing in this Agreement is intended to grant you any rights to any of AdVakif trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents or trade secrets. You agree that AdVakif may use any suggestion, comment or recommendation you choose to provide to AdVakif without compensation. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by AdVakif.
5. Termination This Agreement shall commence on the date of our approval of your Publisher Program application and shall continue thereafter until terminated as provided herein. You may terminate your participation in the Publisher Program at any time by removing all Links from your Media, deleting all copies of the Links. We may terminate your participation in one or more Offers or this Agreement at any time and for any reason which we deem appropriate with or without prior notice to you by disabling the Links or providing you with a written notice. Upon termination of your participation in one or more Offers or this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease all use of and delete all Links, plus all AdVakif or Client intellectual property, and will cease representing yourself as a AdVakif or Client Publisher for such one or more Offers. All rights to validly accrued payments, causes of action and any provisions, which by their terms are intended to survive termination, shall survive any termination.
6. Remedies In addition to any other rights and remedies available to us under this Agreement, AdVakif reserves the right to delete any actions submitted through your Links and withhold and freeze any unpaid Commissions or charge back paid Commissions to your account if (i) AdVakif determines that you have violated this Agreement, (ii) AdVakif receives any complaints about your participation in the Publisher Program which AdVakif reasonably believes to violate this Agreement or (iii) any Qualified Action is later determined to have not met the requirements set forth in this Agreement or on the Publisher Program. Such withholding or freezing of Commissions, or charge backs for paid Commissions, shall be without regard as to whether or not such Commissions were earned as a result of such breach. In the event of a material breach of this Agreement, AdVakif reserves the right to disclose your identity and contact information to appropriate law enforcement or regulatory authorities or any third party that has been directly damaged by your actions.
7. Anti-Spam Policy All emails sent in connection with the Publisher Program must include the appropriate party s opt-out link. From time to time, we may request &ndash prior to your sending emails containing linking or referencing the Publisher Program that you submit the final version of your email to AdVakif for approval by sending it to your AdVakif representative and upon receiving written approval from AdVakif of your email the email may be transmitted to third parties. It is solely your obligation to ensure that the email complies with any applicable law. You agree not to rely upon AdVakif s approval of your email for compliance with the applicable law, or assert any claim that you are in compliance with the law based upon AdVakif s approval.
8. Fraud You are expressly prohibited from using any persons, means, devices or arrangements to commit fraud, violate any applicable law, interfere with other Publishers or falsify information in connection with referrals through the Links or the generation of Commissions or exceed your permitted access to the Publisher Program. Such acts include, but are in no way limited to, using automated means to increase the number of clicks through the Links or completion of any required information, using spyware, using stealware, cookie-stuffing and other deceptive acts or click-fraud. AdVakif shall make all determinations about fraudulent activity in its sole discretion.
9. Representations and Warranties You hereby represent and warrant that:
9.1. this Agreement constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms and that you have the authority to enter into this Agreement
9.2. you possess all licenses, permits and approvals necessary for entering into and performing this Agreement, including but not limited to the licenses required and issued by the NMC to carry out media activities within the meaning of the NMC Rules
9.3. no steps or proceedings have been taken or are pending that would impair or limit your ability to perform your obligations under this Agreement
9.4. you have all the necessary skills, credentials, experience, resources, and other requirements as set out in the NMC Rules to perform your obligations under this Agreement.
10. Modifications in addition to any notice permitted to be given under this Agreement, we may modify any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by providing you with a notification by email. The changes will become effective ten (10) days after such notice. If the modifications are unacceptable to you, you may terminate this Agreement without penalty solely on the account of such termination within such ten (10) day period. Your continued participation in this Publisher Program ten (10) days after a change notice has been posted will constitute your acceptance of such change. In addition, AdVakif may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of an Offer or Link or remove, alter, or modify any tags, text, graphic or banner ad in connection with a Link. [Publisher agrees to promptly implement any request from AdVakif to remove, alter or modify any Link, graphic or banner ad that is being used by Publisher as part of the Publisher Program.]
11. Independent Investigation You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the Publisher Program and each Offer and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this Agreement or on the Publisher Program.
12. Indemnification You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AdVakif and its Clients and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and licensors, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, owners and agents against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees and costs) based on (i) any failure or breach of this Agreement, including any breach of representation, warranty, covenant, restriction or obligation by the Publisher herein, (ii) any misuse by the Publisher, or by any party related to the Publisher, of the Links, Offers, AdVakif website and/or services or Client intellectual property, or (iii) any claim related to your Media and/or any products or services that you may provide or sell, including but not limited to, the content contained on such Media (except for the Links) and the quality of any products or services.
13. DISCLAIMERS. THE PUBLISHER PROGRAM AND LINKS, COUPONS, GRAPHIC OR OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED, THE CONTENT INCLUDED THEREIN, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH OR OTHERWISE BY ADVAKIF, ARE PROVIDED TO PUBLISHER AS IS . EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, ADVAKIF EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. ADVAKIF DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PUBLISHER PROGRAM, LINKS, COUPONS OR MATERIALS PROVIDED, WILL MEET PUBLISHER S SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PUBLISHER PROGRAM, LINKS, COUPONS OR OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED WILL BE COMPLETELY ERROR- FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED.
ADVAKIF EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF A CLIENT OR THEIR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR CONTENT, INFORMATION OR CLAIMS PROVIDED OR MADE BY CLIENTS, INCLUDING AS MAY APPEAR IN MATERIALS PROVIDED BY ADVAKIF OR WHICH ARE MADE IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED IN SUCH MATERIALS. ADVAKIF DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT PUBLISHER WILL EARN ANY SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF COMMISSIONS OR THAT CLIENTS WILL MAKE THE REQUIRED PAYMENTS OR HONOR CLAIMS, COUPONS OR THEIR COMMITMENTS (WHETHER TO THE PUBLIC, THEIR CUSTOMERS, OR ADVAKIF OR OTHERWISE).
14. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL ADVAKIF BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR INOPERABILITY OF THE LINKS, PROGRAM WEB SITES, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER ERROR, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR OTHER INJURY, DAMAGE OR DISRUPTION OF ANY KIND. IN NO EVENT WILL ADVAKIF BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PERSONAL INJURY / WRONGFUL DEATH, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF DATA OR CUSTOMERS, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVAKIF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY ADVAKIF AND ITS SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND PUBLISHERS CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO PUBLISHER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY, WILL BE LIMITED TO AND WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID TO PUBLISHER BY ADVAKIF IN COMMISSIONS DURING THE SIX (6) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO SUCH CLAIM.
15. Governing Law The laws of the Turkey shall govern this Agreement, and the Parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of Stambul, Turkeyin any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
Except as set forth in the Modifications section above, this Agreement may not be modified without the prior written consent of AdVakif.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be void, invalid or inoperative, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall continue in effect and the invalid portion of any provision shall be deemed modified to the least degree necessary to remedy such invalidity while retaining the original intent of the parties.
Each party to this Agreement is an independent contractor in relation to the other party with respect to all matters arising under this Agreement. Nothing herein shall be deemed to establish a partnership, joint venture, association or employment relationship between the parties.
No course of dealing nor any delay in exercising any rights hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any such rights.
No waiver of any default or breach shall be deemed a continuing waiver or a waiver of any other breach or default.
By submitting an application to Publisher Program, you affirm and acknowledge that you have read this Agreement in its entirety and agree to be bound by all of its terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you should not submit an application to Publisher Program. If an individual is accessing this Agreement on behalf of a business entity, by doing so, such individual represents that they have the legal capacity and authority to bind such business entity to this Agreement.
Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information when you register for an Account or otherwise choose to provide personally identifiable information to us. Personally identifiable information is any information that can be used to identify or locate a particular person or entity. This may include but is not limited to: business entity name and/or your title with the applicable business entity, as well as your personal and/or business entity related e-mail address, mailing address, daytime and/or cellular telephone numbers, fax number, account information (or other information that we require in order to pay any amounts due to you under the Publisher Network), IP address and/or any other information requested on the applicable Subscriber registration form.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We will collect certain non-personally identifiable information about you when you visit certain pages of this Site and/or register for an Account on the Publisher Network, such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (ISP) and share such information with our Third-Party Agent. We use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of the Site and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze Site usage.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Use of Information
We use your personally identifiable information: (a) to send you information regarding your Account and the Publisher Network; (b) to track your compliance with the Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”); and/or (c) for validation, suppression, content improvement and feedback purposes. In addition, we may use your IP address for the purposes identified above, as well as to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, and to confirm that a particular individual affirmed his/her consent to specific legal terms (e.g. a clickwrap license agreement). You agree that we, or our Third Party Agent, may contact you at any time regarding your Account or the Publisher Network and/or any other information that we may deem appropriate for you to receive in connection with your Account on the Publisher Network. You may update your contact preferences as set forth below.
We endeavor to safeguard and protect our Account holders’ information. When our website users submit personally identifiable information to the Publisher Network, their personally identifiable information is protected both online and offline. When our registration process asks registrants to submit information such as bank account information and/or credit card information (“Sensitive Information”), and when we transmit such Sensitive Information, that Sensitive Information is encrypted and protected. The Third-Party Agent servers that we utilize to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure physical environment. The Third-Party Agent has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of personally identifiable information stored on its servers. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, we shall notify and any applicable regulatory agencies in the event that we learn of an information security breach with respect to your personally identifiable information. You will be notified via e-mail in the event of such a breach. Please be advised that notice may be delayed in order to address the needs of law enforcement, determine the scope of network damage, and to engage in remedial measures. You acknowledge that you provide your personally identifiable information to us with knowledgeable consent and at your own risk.
Opting Out of Receiving E-mail
You may at any time choose to stop receiving emails containing general information regarding AdVakif by following the instructions at the end of each such email or by contacting us. Should you be contacted by our Third-Party Agent through email, you can follow the instructions at the end of each such email to stop receiving such emails. There may be a short delay of up to several business days while your request is being verified, deployed and processed across our servers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may continue to contact you for the purpose of communicating information relating to your Account, as well as to respond to any inquiry or request made by you.
Customer Support Correspondence
Correspondences with our support team will be collected and stored, including your contact details and the information provided by you during the various correspondences, in order to provide support, improve our services and for our exercise or defense of potential legal claims (only for the appropriate period under applicable law).
Notification of Changes
Comments and Questions
1. What Cookies are?
For almost any modern website to work properly, it needs to collect certain basic information on its users. Cookies are small text files placed on the browser or hard drive of your computer, mobile, or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used when providing online services and help to make websites work, or work more efficiently as well as to provide information to the website owners.
Cookies do lots of different things, for example, remembering user preferences, letting users navigate between pages efficiently and generally improving the user experience. Cookies are not used to personally identify you in any way, nor will they damage your system or files.
Some websites may also contain images called ‘web beacons’ (also known as ‘clear gifs’). Web beacons only collect limited information, including a cookie number, a timestamp, and a record of the page on which they are placed. Websites may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign (for example by counting the number of visitors).
To find out more about cookies, visit this site.(https://www.allaboutcookies.org/)
persistent cookies that last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. Persistent cookies are used to create a database of your previous choices and preferences;
session cookies that last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Session cookies are used to support functionality of the Website and understand your use thereof;
strictly necessary cookies that enable services you have specifically requested for, including to log into secure areas of Website;
functionality cookies that allow us to remember the choices that you make (e.g. user name or language) and provide you with more personal features;
analytical cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our Website, to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it and to record which content viewers view and are interested in. This helps us to improve the service which we offer to you by helping us make sure our users are finding the information they are looking for; and
targeting or advertising cookies that allow us to deliver advertisements more relevant to you, but can also limit the number of times you see an advertisement, and be used to chart the effectiveness of an ad campaign by tracking users’ clicks.
3. Control of Cookies
It is possible to tell your browser to reject cookies for all sites or specific sites. However, rejecting cookies is not recommended, as cookies are intended to improve your browsing experience. If you limit the ability of websites and applications to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience and/or lose the ability to access the services, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings, like login information.
If you do want to reject or opt out of cookies you can either manually delete them or set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information:
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
You may opt-out of third party cookies from Google Analytics on its website. You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance ( http://youradchoices.com ). In addition, on your iPhone, iPad or Android, you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads.
Why should I work with AdVakif, as publisher?
You should work with AdVakif because our Publisher Managers will be your sparring partners, they have deep knowhow about publisher marketing and are fun to have a drink with. You will have the feeling that you are working together to make sure you have your best year to date.
Besides we offer early payments: we always pay 4 days after the end of the week.
Why should I work with AdVakif, as an advertiser?
You should work with our business development managers because we know exactly what is going on in the market. Your business development is an industry veteran with an extended knowledge of tracking, market knowledge and will safeguard the quality of the traffic being sent to your offers.
What makes AdVakif stand out compared to other agencies?
Besides our great offers in multiple verticals, good payment terms and expert support we stand out because we have a fun, dynamic and playful team. We understand that you want to live the ultimate lifestyle without too much obligations. At the same time we want you to reach your goals and are your equal partners, sometimes also during a drink at the bar.
What is AdVakif’s mission?
Our mission is to serve you with an unprecedented variety of global campaigns and expert support so you will reach your goals. We want to transform our partnerships into friendships by being the best, most fun and knowledgeable publisher agency team.
Does AdVakif attend or exhibit at any trade shows or conferences?
Yes we most certainly do. Please visit our event page for an overview of trade shows and conferences we are attending.
What are the payment terms?
We pay weekly net 4. We can do wires or pay via payoneer.
Who will be my contact person at AdVakif?
You will have one contact person to keep everything clear. You can contact your Publisher Manager anytime. Whether you are running a campaign and need support, or when you are looking for a good offer. As an advertiser you will have one dedicated account manager with full support.
Do publishers need to send an invoice?
No, we issue self billing invoices.